Full course description
Once enrolled, you will receive further instructions via email. This may take a few moments; we appreciate your patience.
This course aims to develop your understanding of:
- why tissue testing is important
- when to sample which part of the plant and how to collect, handle and store plant tissue samples
- the difference between 'deficient', 'marginal', 'adequate', 'high' and 'excessive' when interpreting results and the different factors that can affect test results.
There are three short lessons and a quiz to test your understanding.
- Why and when to tissue test
- Collecting, handling and storing samples
- Interpreting results
The course will take approximately one (1) hour to complete.