Full course description
Once enrolled, you will receive further instructions via email. This may take a few moments; we appreciate your patience.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe strategic and tactical nutrient management approaches
- Describe what affects residual soil nitrogen levels at the end of the season
- Explain the difference between replacement and build strategies for phosphorus
- Identify risk factors for potassium deficiency
- Assess which nutrients are likely to be deficient at the end of the season.
There are five learning modules in this course:
- Strategic vs tactical nutrient management
- Potassium and micronutrients
Modules 1-3 each have one quiz, and Module 4 has two quizzes. There is a summary quiz at the end of the course.