Full program description
Once enrolled, you will receive the course links via email.
Developed by Dr Sophie Parks, NSW DPI, this course provides an overview of how to design and set up a trial, including the collection, collation, and summarisation of data into a report. There are eight (8) short tutorials that cover the following topics:
- What is on-farm research and why do we do it?
- Field trial processes
- Introduction to designing a trial
- Replicating and randomising treatments and controls
- Reducing error in data collection
- Managing data
- Creating a report
- Simple summary statistics